A selection of headlines in my news aggregator this morning:
- ABC News, AP: FACT CHECK: Ryan Takes Factual Shortcuts in Speech
- Washington Post: Fact checking the GOP convention’s second night
- New York Daily News: Fact check: Closer look at words spoken by Paul Ryan, others at Republican National Convention
- Washington Post: Ryan misleads on GM plant closing in hometown
- Fox: All Eyes Remain On [Hurricane] “Isaac”!
One of these things is not like the others.
(Also, what’s with the scare-quotes around “Isaac”?)